At Longview we strive to create a work environment with great benefits and growth opportunities. We look forward to having you join our team and be part of our future!
Here is what you can look forward to as a Longview employee:
- Great benefits
- Competitive wages
- Energized and dynamic work environment
- Challenging and rewarding career
- Excellent shifts with 4 days off
Longview values the overall health of our employees and their families. The company provides many benefits and programs to help our employees reach optimal health and wellness, in order to attract and retain great employees.
Medical Services Plan
Longview will pay 100% of the premiums for employees, their spouses and dependents enrolled.
Extended Health Coverage
- Paramedical Coverage (Chiropractor, Massage, Acupuncture, etc.)
- Employee Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Out of Country Care
Employee and Family Assistance Program
An EFAP is a professional and confidential service which is offered by an organization to its employees and their families to support them in quickly and efficiently resolving a vast range of problems that may impact work performance, wellness and behavior.
- Comprehensive Counselling
- Crisis management, trauma response, disaster preparedness, peer training, cumulative stress management
- Online Services: health risk assessments, e-Learning and health change planning, childcare and eldercare resources locators
- Employee and key personnel education and training
- Life Balance Solutions: childcare/parenting services, elder and family care services; legal and financial advisory services
- Career Smart Counselling Services: career development, pre-retirement planning services, shift-worker support services; workplace issue counselling
- Health Smart Coaching Services: nutritional counselling; smoking cessation counselling
Retirement Savings Plan
Longview helps you plan for your future with our group RRSP program. Employees contribute to their retirement plan each pay and Longview will match up to 4% of earnings.
Goals, Values and Beliefs
Our goal at Longview is to create a culture where each employee is treated fairly and with respect. Longview does not tolerate discrimination of any kind and encourages all managers, supervisors, and employees to be involved in finding solutions to problems when they arise.
- Foster an open door policy that encourages interaction, discussion and exchanging ideas to improve the work environment, and thus increase our productivity.
- Make “Do It Right the First Time” our commitment as a team and our only way of doing business. This commitment will assure continued growth and prosperity.
Health and Safety
Longview is committed to health and safety at every level. Our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to sending every employee home at the end of the day safely - and since statistics prove that far more injuries happen off the job - we want to help you and your family to be safe at home as well. Maintaining a safe workplace also enables us to be competitive and there is a strong connection between safety and quality. Quality, like Safety, is a constant, never ending pursuit for excellence that we all have a part in.
Longview recognizes the importance of continuous improvement and the synergy and power that results from aligning purpose, people and values - what is done (purpose), resources to do what is done (people), and how people go about doing those things (values).
We encourage a culture of continuous improvements and the synergy of our people and fostering the belief that everything we do can be improved upon.