Now is your opportunity to be part of an innovative and fast-paced aerospace and maintenance organization. If you are interested in increasing your skillset by learning about the unique CL-series aircraft in a bright, state-of-the-art facility, we want to hear from you!
Longview Aviation Services (LAS) is a proud Canadian-owned and operated company established in 2018 to launch the CL-415EAF “Enhanced Aerial Firefighter” upgrade and modification program in partnership with Viking Air Limited.
What we Offer
- Shift, license, lead hand and ACA premiums
- 100% Employer paid Health & Dental insurance
- Generous illness day off program
- RRSP program, up to 4% matching
- Our rotating shift patterns allow more time off in a year than hours worked
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Monthly celebrations – ice cream, treats, etc.
- Free parking
- Strong safety culture dedicated to excellence
- We’re pretty awesome!
Who we Need
- Transport Canada AME’s with S, M, or E licenses who have a passion for Canadian aviation.
- Support Staff in our quality, production, finance and IT departments.
How to Apply
To view our current opportunities, please visit our Careers page or view our job board.
LAS is an equal opportunity employer.
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.