Now is your opportunity to be part of an innovative and fast-paced aerospace and maintenance organization. If you are interested in increasing your skillset by learning about the unique CL-series aircraft in a bright, state-of-the-art facility, we want to hear from you!
Longview Aviation Services (LAS) is a proud Canadian-owned and operated company established in 2018 to launch the CL-415EAF “Enhanced Aerial Firefighter” upgrade and modification program in partnership with Viking Air Limited.
What we Offer
- Shift, license, lead hand and ACA premiums
- 100% Employer paid Health & Dental insurance
- Generous illness day off program
- RRSP program, up to 4% matching
- Our rotating shift patterns allow more time off in a year than hours worked
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Monthly celebrations – ice cream, treats, etc.
- Free parking
- Strong safety culture dedicated to excellence
- We’re pretty awesome!
Who we Need
- Transport Canada AME’s with S, M, or E licenses who have a passion for Canadian aviation.
- Support Staff in our quality, production, finance and IT departments.
How to Apply
LAS is an equal opportunity employer.
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.